Tuesday, February 16, 2016

DIY Projects






       There's many DIY projects that you can do, but not to many people know exactly how to do then. This blog is for the college students who want to get all the use they can out of one thing. This blog is also for the crafty people on a budget. I came across this idea because I'm currently a college student and broke as a joke. I've always been a crafty person but realizing that college is a money sucker made me watch my money way more than I have before. Some people are sitting her thinking "pffftt. DIY projects are dumb and stupid." In all reality, we all know their wrong. If you went up to someone asking "Would you want to get more out of one thing if that meant saving you money?" Pretty sure most answers would be YES! Even though not everyone out there is all for crafts, they are always for saving some money!
        Even though I haven't exactly planned out what each of my blogs are going to be my main focus for these DIY projects is going to be little projects that can help in your dorm room. I will always be okay with suggestions. So if you've seen something, but not to how to make it, let me know! Heck even if I post a terrible DIY project, let me know what direction to go to for the next one! DIY project are suppose to ALWAYS be fun and simple, not complicated and boring!



1 comment:

  1. I am on the same page as you girl I'm broke too. So I am excited to read your fun and easy crafty ideas on this blog. I do find some stuff on Pinterest that I like but can never figure out the instruction hopeful this blog will answer some of my DIY questions.

    ReplyDelete